Sweet Tomatoes Salad
The Sweet Tomatoes salad is an ode to the best soup and salad chain that will ever grace this planet. This meal is a simple elevated vegan garden salad that I promise you’ll never get tired of.
large bowl for serving
- 8 cups greens - I used half spring mix half baby kale
- 1 cup canned chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 1 cup red cabbage thinly sliced
- 2 thin slices red onion
- 10 small tomatoes cut in half
- 4 inches cucumber quartered and sliced
- 1 large carrot ribboned using a potato peeler
- ½ cup parsley and dill salad dressing (or your favorite salad dressing)
- 2 Tbsp sunflower seeds
- 4 Tbsp fresh dill
- sea salt and pepper to taste (optional)
Assemble salad. Using a large serving bowl or tray, add greens, chickpeas, red cabbage, red onion, small tomato halves, and carrot ribbons.
Dress with parsley and dill salad dressing or your favorite substitution and top with sunflower seeds and fresh dill. Optionally add salt and pepper to taste.
Nutrition is an estimate and does not include optional ingredients.
Just a heads up – this page contains some affiliate links which means I make a little bit of money if you click on select links and make a purchase. I only recommend products that I use on the reg!
Serving: 353g | Calories: 345kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 706mg | Potassium: 1129mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 12164IU | Vitamin C: 104mg | Calcium: 262mg | Iron: 10mg